JetBackup For cPanel Version 4.0.17
The new features in JetBackup Version 4.0.17 include:
- New cPanel frontend integration with independent AngularJS
- New translation library implemented for both WHM & cPanel
- Security plugin section with Imunify360 and CSX integration
- allows automatic file restore and locking a backup when malware is detected
- Restore & Download priority groups added to set which accounts are the first to get restored or downloaded
- Google Drive cache support for much faster backup!
- 3rd option added to the Disaster Recovery Wizard
- Continue with current data if manually imported or still local from the previous installation
- New Amazon S3 destination configuration settings:
- added multipart_theshold and multipart_chunksize to control the max chunk size sent for each call
- New SMTP validation fields & progress bar added
The major bug fixes in JetBackup Version 4.0.17 include:
- #1475 – [Abort backup job] Child processes still alive on CloudLinux servers – For example when clicking on the STOP button from the GUI the rsync process was still running as an orphan process.
- #1425 – [Backup Job] Hide Schedule Time field when After backup job done is the only schedule of the job
- #1457 – [Backup job] Reverse health check issue – Alerts weren’t always sent.
- #1490 – account vanished while the backup is running – Got fatal error when deleting an account when a backup job is running.
- #1481 – [Settings->Snapshots] Backup Job for Snapshots – disable the ability to choose a non-accounts backup job as the snapshots job.
- #1519 – Avoid duplication while a backup job is running
- #1590 – Executing GUI backup jobs will run with an unlimited retain
- #1555 – Feature showcase appears only after refresh browser on a fresh install if already had a JetBackup DB from the previous install.
- #1387 – File/Dir restore fails when path contains space character.
- #1604 – Remove the SSL backups option from cPanel GUI. The option was removed on the previous version but was still exists on the cPanel GUI.
- #1580 – [WHM JB Reseller View] Widgets still shows up (with errors) when permission is set to No.
- #1570 – [Destination – Amazon] Unlimited Bandwidth option missing.
- #1534 – Automated Daily DR Export (internal backup) failed due to the default disk space issue. We removed the disk check from this process.