JetBackup Release Notes | Version 4.0.15
Here are the bug fixes in JetBackup Version 4.0.15 :
- Prevent identical backups from different backup jobs to be inserted into the restore queue.
- Old restore conditions did not show up on cPanel GUI (only for 4.0.14 clients). A migration script was added to fix it.
- Improved destinations free disk calculation.
- For the snapshot setting “Backup Job for Snapshots”, the ability to choose a non-accounts backup job was disabled.
- CGI warnings on cPanel log have been fixed.
- Monthly scheduled backup job was fixed so it no longer loops on the 1st of the month.
Here are the new features in JetBackup Version 4.0.15 :
- Pause Backup Job Due to High Load
- Retry Failed Backup Processes
- Restrict Hourly Backups to Business Hours
- Improved CloudLinux Support for restorepkg & pkgacct
- Tool Tips have been added inside the GUI to provide more detail.
For more information, please visit the JetBackup Changelog.
- January 2021
- December 2020
- October 2020
- August 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017