JetBackup Release Notes | Version 4.0.15
Here are the bug fixes in JetBackup Version 4.0.15 :
- Prevent identical backups from different backup jobs to be inserted into the restore queue.
- Old restore conditions did not show up on cPanel GUI (only for 4.0.14 clients). A migration script was added to fix it.
- Improved destinations free disk calculation.
- For the snapshot setting “Backup Job for Snapshots”, the ability to choose a non-accounts backup job was disabled.
- CGI warnings on cPanel log have been fixed.
- Monthly scheduled backup job was fixed so it no longer loops on the 1st of the month.
Here are the new features in JetBackup Version 4.0.15 :
- Pause Backup Job Due to High Load
- Retry Failed Backup Processes
- Restrict Hourly Backups to Business Hours
- Improved CloudLinux Support for restorepkg & pkgacct
- Tool Tips have been added inside the GUI to provide more detail.