JetBackup Version 5.1.7 Release Notes
JetApps recently released JetBackup 5.1.7 to EDGE Tier. These release notes provide a summary of core bug fixes, new features, some quick patches from previous releases! Please note that “Base” features and bug fixes apply to all JetBackup versions. Panel Specific features and bug fixes have also been added. For clarification, 5.1.6 was merged with 5.1.7 to offer more fixes on this release.
JetBackup 5.1.7 (Base):
- Logs for Directories Backup Jobs now shows the files and directories specified within the backup job.
- Added a new Account Filter allowing you to filter by accounts that have Encrypted-Only Backups enabled.
JetBackup 5.1.7 (Base):
- Fixed an issue where Resellers could not see orphan children backups despite having the correct permissions.
- Fixed an issue where JetBackup API CLI was ignoring the output flag causing all outputs to be in JSON format.
- Fixed an issue where JetBackup was showing “Completed” Status for Backup Jobs that had Errors in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where JetBackup incorrectly calculates the next Backup Job run.
- Fixed an issue where restores from Wasabi could result in a Never Finished status.
- Added exceptions and extra protection to prevent automatic cleanup from looping and backups from being unintentionally truncated.
- Fixed an issue that prevented destinations from being deleted if visibility was disabled and/or due to a missing jetbackup file.
- An issue with restoring PostgreSQL databases on cPanel.
S3 Compatible Plugin v1.0.13:
- Added S3 Plugin description to indicate that the plugin is an Experimental Phase while we test out new features.
- Fixed an issue where HTTP call may return partial results.
The resolution of these issues is currently in progress!
- Working on an issue where the end-user cannot load the JetBackup 5 interface if JetBackup 4 is also installed on the same server.
- The issue with restoring an account backup owned by a reseller.
- Adding multipart upload ability for S3 Compatible Destinations.
- An issue where the ‘jetbackup’ user causes the built-in DA backup to fail.
For more information on closed issues, please visit JetBackup Change Log.
For more information on new features, please visit JetBackup 5 Documentation.
If you would like to leave feedback, please visit JetBackup Forums.
if you would like to leave a new feature request, please visit JetApps Feature Request Panel .
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- October 2020
- August 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017