JetBackup Version 5.1.9 Release Notes
JetApps recently released JetBackup 5.1.9 to the Stable Tier. This version is our fastest, most secure, versatile, and reliable release yet! Find more information about how JetBackup 5 differs from JetBackup 4 by visiting JetBackup 4 vs JetBackup 5. These release notes provide a summary of core bug fixes, new features, stability patches, and fresh GUI updates! Please note that “Base” features and bug fixes apply to all JetBackup versions. Panel Specific features and bug fixes have also been added.
JetBackup 5.1.9 (Base):
- Added a new alert when Accounts are unable to sync to JetBackup.
JetBackup 5.1.9 (Base):
- Fixed a bug that prevented Account Downloads through the Restore and Download Section.
- Fixed an issue causing “Failed loading panel preload information” error after reboot.
- Fixed an issue where selected files were not cleared after a new selection.
- Fixed JS Errors
- Errors from empty Addon Plugin API calls.
- Errors from Queue List.
- Fixed an issue where Jetbackup wouldn’t fetch new accounts after migration.
JetBackup 220.127.116.11 (cPanel):
- Fixed UAPI errors when restoring email accounts.
- Updated hooks to properly sync accounts after suspension and unsuspension.
- Fixed an issue causing a 404 error when trying to load the End-User JetBackup interface with both JB4 and JB5 installed.
JetBackup 18.104.22.168 (DirectAdmin):
- Fixed an issue that caused a reseller account’s domain to not load properly after a restore.
- Fixed an issue causing errors with databases and database users with special characters.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Free Disk Space Limit field to disappear in the Create New Destination Screen.
- Updated the message for Account Encryption Key location.
- Updated error messages.
- Fixed a bug preventing users to view log files through the Queue page.
The resolution of these issues is currently in progress!
- An issue allowing the restoration of more databases than the limit on DA.
- An issue where the ‘jetbackup’ user causes the built-in DA backup to fail.
- Backing up the default email on cPanel.
- Not mounting CageFS account properly after restore.
- Unable to restore multiple accounts at one time using the terminate option.
For more information on closed issues, please visit JetBackup Change Log.
For more information on new features, please visit JetBackup 5 Documentation.
If you would like to leave feedback, please visit JetBackup Forums.
if you would like to leave a new feature request, please visit JetApps Feature Request Panel .
- May 2022
- March 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- October 2020
- August 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017